Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tank Man : Remember this?

What are you complaining about today?

What's your beef?

Cold calls got you down?

Your Sales Manager is an idiot?

No RFP's come in today?

Your demo room is a mess and half the machines don't work?

Your technician is trying to sell your clients Gucci knock-offs from the Philippines?

Still looking/waiting for all that "Hope and Change"?

Is there a tank in your way? Two tanks? A column of tanks?

20 years ago, this one event changed China forever. In theory, Communism combined with Capitalism should be like the old "matter vs anti-matter" argument, the two should implode.

Well, it's officially the Land of Bizzaro, because yesterday, a Chinese manufacturer, not even an automobile manufacturer, bought Hummer from the dying "Generous Motors".

My oh my, "...How are the mighty fallen...!"



Check this pic out of Tank Man from street level - YIKES!





I may lose my Chinese readers with this one.

1 comment:

  1. I have just come across this blog, and have found it very different but interesting at the same time.
    I too heard about how China had or were thinking of buying Hummer, but I am not sure if they had gone through with it

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Greg Walters, Incorporated
greg@grwalters.com
262.370.4193